Bloomreach is looking for a Team Lead/Engineering Manager to grow and lead the relatively new CI/CD team, to realize the team’s vision of being the CI/CD experts and enablers of Bloomreach’s global engineering department. The most important responsibilities of this job are:
- In the first 3 months, ramp up understanding of the existing CI/CD processes and tools, as well as the relevant aspects of the team’s initial focus, the BrX Content module
- In the first 3 months, establish an initial set of CI/CD KPIs and start tracking and reporting on them
- Within 6 months, connect to the various engineering (product) groups to collect and understand existing modules and their CI/CD status and challenges, and to build a roadmap for establishing the CI/CD team in the global engineering department
- Within 6 months, create an overview for planning, tracking and reporting on CI/CD tooling cost
- Over the course of year 1, and beyond, grow the CI/CD team to gradually take on a bigger role in global engineering
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience with configuration management, release management and/or continuous deployment best practices
- Recent/up-to-date knowledge of the CI/CD tooling landscape
- Excellent prioritization, planning and tracking skills; SCRUM master experience
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Experience leading and growing an international team of software engineers
- Good networking skills to connect with and influence people
What you might like about Bloomreach
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. We are interested in results from day one. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and home office are popular.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- A bi-annual discretionary bonus
- Stock options
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Relocation package (e.g. visa, flight tickets, 15 days accommodation, etc.)