Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to support the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns and programs across multiple channels such as events, digital, social, paid media, and nurture programs. As part of the campaign team, you will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle from awareness to customer. You will plan, build and execute campaigns that attract contacts and convert them into opportunities.
This role will report to the Head of Global Campaigns and will work closely with Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Sales to design and execute integrated marketing campaign strategies while monitoring results based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
Responsibilities include using data-driven techniques to determine the right tactics and offering mix and adjusting based on campaign performance and goals.
What you’ll do:
- Build a holistic approach to revenue marketing by creating various campaigns that drive repeatable, predictable, and scalable results
- Create a healthy pipeline by partnering with key stakeholders to execute integrated marketing campaigns including email, webinars, in-person events, social media, direct mail, paid advertising, SEO, etc
- Leverage an extensive martech stack to identify and prioritize accounts to target, scale outreach, and optimize deliverability of campaign assets
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery throughout the life-cycle of programs and assist in the development of best practices to improve campaign processes
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to develop reports and dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, and continually refine processes in order to improve overall KPIs
- Work closely with Business Development and Sales to penetrate top accounts with targeted messaging and creative tactics
- Conduct campaign testing including A/B testing in order to continually improve campaign efficiency and accelerate the sales cycle
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications to produce thought-leadership content to be used in multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Partner with Product Marketing to leverage positioning, messaging, and buyer personas to target segments and generate sales qualified leads
- Report on campaign metrics and conversion rates in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
What you’ll bring:
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of direct and digital marketing
- Experience with customer re-engagement and retention strategies
- Experience in CRM, email marketing, lifecycle marketing, demand generation, account based marketing, and/or customer analytics
- B2B SaaS or eCommerce experience
- Experience with Hubspot and/or similar marketing automation technology
- Ability to translate data and trends in customer behavior into actionable insights
- Proven track record of loyalty marketing ideation and execution
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and measurement
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Strong organizational, time-management, and follow-up skills
- Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities
- Highly adaptable to rapidly evolving and changing environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial mindset that embraces experimentation
- Experience in a global marketing org
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.