Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and shipped out of our India office.
Bloomreach is seeking a seasoned Machine Learning Engineer to own the design and implementation of cutting-edge AI driven algorithmic components for search, recommendation and behavioral insights that are used to personalize digital experiences for our customers.
Our data science team is responsible for the data science modules that power all the products of the company, including Search Relevance, User Personalization, Recommendation, Content Intelligence and Analytics. We invent and apply machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval algorithms to understand, identify, and improve web content discovery. We have built industry leading algorithms in search/recommendations for the commerce space that serve the most relevant experiences using Artificial Intelligence with the goal-building AI driven experiences beyond commerce.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from anywhere.
- Design, develop, and enhance ML/AI models which mainly power Search and Recommendation.
- Crunch historical data, search queries, product catalog, and images to extract hidden relations and features.
- Conduct research to explore ongoing cutting-edge ML techniques (especially Deep Learning) and ability to lead/conduct a quick POC.
- Ability to influence and contribute to the AI/data roadmap for the company.
- Lead the effort to integrate and scale the ML components to a production-level that can handle terabytes of data.
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Participate in lean and agile development processes in a test and monitoring-driven environment, while collaborating with Backend Engineers and Product Managers.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with a strong mathematical foundation.
- 5-10 years experience building ML-driven fast and scalable ML/analytical algorithms in a
- corporate/startup environment using Python, Spark/MLlib and Hadoop.
- Strong understanding of various machine learning and natural language processing technologies, such as classification, information retrieval, clustering, knowledge graph, semi-supervised learning and ranking.
- Excellent exploratory data analysis skills with ability to slice and dice data at scale using SQL in Redshift/BigQuery.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Exposure to deep learning stack (PyTorch/Keras/TensorFlow) and techniques (Representation/Transfer Learning, RNN/LSTM, Transformers).
- Experience working with distributed systems like Spark/Hadoop at significant scale in a cloud-based production environment (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Annual Medical Insurance Coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Annual Master Health Check-Up by up to 4000 INR per month
- Statutory Retiral Benefits (Provident Fund Gratuity)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.