Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and shipped out of our India office.
Bloomreach is seeking a seasoned Machine Learning Engineer to own the design and implementation of cutting-edge AI driven algorithmic components for search, recommendation and behavioral insights that are used to personalize digital experiences for our customers.
Our data science team is responsible for the data science modules that power all the products of the company, including Search Relevance, User Personalization, Recommendation, Content Intelligence and Analytics. We invent and apply machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval algorithms to understand, identify, and improve web content discovery. We have built industry leading algorithms in search/recommendations for the commerce space that serve the most relevant experiences using Artificial Intelligence with the goal-building AI driven experiences beyond commerce.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from anywhere.
- Design, develop, and enhance ML/AI models which mainly power Search and Recommendation.
- Crunch historical data, search queries, product catalog, and images to extract hidden relations and features.
- Conduct research to explore ongoing cutting-edge ML techniques (especially Deep Learning) and ability to lead/conduct a quick POC.
- Ability to influence and contribute to the AI/data roadmap for the company.
- Lead the effort to integrate and scale the ML components to a production-level that can handle terabytes of data.
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Participate in lean and agile development processes in a test and monitoring-driven environment, while collaborating with Backend Engineers and Product Managers.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with a strong mathematical foundation.
- 5-10 years experience building ML-driven fast and scalable ML/analytical algorithms in a
- corporate/startup environment using Python, Spark/MLlib and Hadoop.
- Strong understanding of various machine learning and natural language processing technologies, such as classification, information retrieval, clustering, knowledge graph, semi-supervised learning and ranking.
- Excellent exploratory data analysis skills with ability to slice and dice data at scale using SQL in Redshift/BigQuery.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Exposure to deep learning stack (PyTorch/Keras/TensorFlow) and techniques (Representation/Transfer Learning, RNN/LSTM, Transformers).
- Experience working with distributed systems like Spark/Hadoop at significant scale in a cloud-based production environment (AWS/GCP/Azure).