We are Exponea, a Bloomreach company, an internationally renowned Customer Data Platform (#1 on G2.com) – a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for businesses. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
Currently expanding our Consulting Team, we’re looking for new colleagues as Value Delivery Managers. Could you be one of them?
- Help top e-commerce businesses boost their performance
- Disseminate the data-driven approach to business management, verify hypotheses, and identify objective facts where gut feelings used to be the norm
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the projects of implementation of Exponea to clients’ websites or online shops:
- You will not have to do it on your own! Your main task will be coordination of works between Exponea team and clients’ teams, mostly from IT and marketing.
- Approve the scope of work
- Manage projects to completion, within agreed timescales and budget, including such areas as:
- Creating a project timeline in accordance to agreed scope of work
- Define tasks and required resources
- Form, maintain and motivate a team of internal consultants
- Challenge, encourage, influence both internal and external teams
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project goals
- Overcome challenges within the project
- Manage, support and direct all stakeholders towards completion
- Deliver business value (both for Exponea and the client)
- Evaluate and assess project results
- A Customer Success Manager, who will manage the client relationship and business strategy.
- Technical Integrators for more technically demanding integration work streams
- Customer Analytics Consultant(s) for non-technical implementation work streams
- Client teams – you will spend time with our clients in their offices. The requirements will vary depending on project size and complexity
Our expectations of you:
- Experience in project management (ideally on technical projects)
- Experience as a team lead
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Experience in Agile teams
- Certifications in Project Management (PRINCE2 or PMP) is a plus
- Understanding of frontend/backend technologies, relational databases and web mechanics is a plus. You won’t need to do any coding yourself, but a certain degree of familiarity and understanding is a must
- Experience in the following emerging sectors will be a significant advantage (the more the better): online analytics, BI, performance marketing, product management, marketing automation, data science, A/B testing, personalisation, campaign optimisation, automation, customer lifetime, e-mailing automation, reactivation, customer segmentation, attribution modelling, prediction
More things you’ll like about Exponea:
- Talent development thanks to our Leader & People Development Programs:
- Communication and soft skill development provided by our resident coach and ex-McKinsey communication strategist Ivo Večeřa.
- People Development Program to help everyone grow.
- Leader Development Program to support managers in empowering their team members.
- Free Exponea Academy Fundamentals courses for Exponeans.
- Free access to the online education platform Udemy, where you can find courses, books and lectures tailored exactly to your interests and you have the possibility to explore them at your own pace.
- Flexible working hours. Remote work and physical in-person office are available as options.
- Reward based on your commitment and capabilities.
- Referral bonus for helping us find more A-players like yourself.
- We are enabling people to work effectively, that’s why we give them freedom of choosing the technical equipment that they like during their onboarding.
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
Exponea is a fast growing software company in the field of AI-enabled marketing automation and advanced data analytics. With offices and customers in many countries, the company spans the globe. The team works with multiple sectors, including e-commerce, banking, and telco and enables sustainable growth for market leaders, such as Victoria Beckham, Missguided, T-Mobile, Sygic, and many others. Learn more about Exponea.