We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We’re currently expanding our Support Team, and we’re looking for a new colleague to join as an Exponea Platform Specialist with Russian language. The salary starts at €1,400. Are you up for the challenge?
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide consulting to Exponea users through live chat or other channels if needed, covering topics such as:
- Product and technical questions about the Exponea platform and related technologies (Shopify, Google BQ, push notifications)
- Questions about different marketing related topics (e.g. emailing)
- Helping our clients understand how to create reports, segmentations, campaigns or analyses in their respective projects
- Diagnose requests, walk customers through the problem-solving process and/or refer the most specialized cases to experts
- As an expert, provide help to other consultants with advanced use-cases
- Work during business hours 9AM-5PM
What we expect of the candidate:
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, JS
- Problem solving skills (from identification to resolution)
- Analytical thinking and ability to learn quickly
- English language (advanced or native level)
- Russian language (advanced or native level)
- Interest in data analytics and online marketing
- Know how to communicate and build relationships over time with clients
- Previous work experience in a client facing role, support or in marketing
What we’ll consider an asset:
- Understanding of the link between frontend and backend, network requests
- Basic understanding of programming (algorithms, conditions, cycles)
- More than 1 year of experience in SaaS company
Added value of the role:
- Become an expert on the Exponea platform and help provide solutions for both clients and colleagues
- Provide immediate problem-solving to industry professionals
- Help build relationships with clients like Ebuyer, Sofology, River Island and help shape their attitude towards Exponea.
What you might like about this role:
- Identifying and resolving more advanced and non-standard tasks in the Exponea app
- Getting to the root of problems
- Cooperating with the Product team in order to improve our platform, with a possible career path leading to Product Manager
- Working closely together with business consultants, technical consultants and Exponea Academy trainers by providing them with knowledge about the Exponea Platform
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!