We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our Client Services team, and we’re looking for a new Technical Solutions Consultant. The salary range is €1,800 - €2,500. Are you up for the challenge?
- Want to grow as a programmer, but also in communicating with clients who are some of the world’s e-commerce leaders?
- Want to have immediate, tangible results?
- Interested in gathering practical know-how about how top companies use data and web technologies?
- If you like frontend coding but you don’t plan to remain a programmer forever, we will give you a chance to gain experience as a Technology Solutions Consultant and later perhaps move towards technical solution architecture or business consulting. Don’t hesitate, let us know.
- Implementing a solution on a client’s website and taking any steps to ensure it runs reliably. Issue identification and resolution.
- Helping our Business Consultants set up advanced Exponea functionalities (connecting databases, internal apps, setting up web layers, dynamic content personalization, targeted campaigns, etc.). Server transformations of data files to Exponea-friendly formats are just one more challenge you will be expected to take on.
- Preparing detailed, crystal clear data export and system integration specifications.
- Contributing ideas to technical solutions, and identifying the most efficient and effective technical solutions for clients.
- Possibility to work as a backend system integrator becoming fluent in Node.js services and Google Cloud Platform Kubernetes.
- An international team located in Europe and US
- A Technology Solutions Consultant who will help you learn all you need.
- A Value Delivery Manager and your line manager, who will manage your project, define its scope with the client and be in charge of the business strategy.
- Customer Success Manager, maintaining the relationship and long-term communication with the client
- Business Consultants, understanding business problems and tailoring solutions. This will be your closest partners.
- Client teams – you will regularly spend time with our client teams from across the world.
Our expectations of you:
- Willingness to develop your skills and grow
- Understanding databases (what you learned at university should be enough)
- Ability to learn to use analytical concepts
- Ability to communicate in English with a team of analytical consultants from all over the world
- Professional working proficiency at German.
- Monthly lunch entitlement by up to 110€ per month
- Pension scheme or Health insurance to be launched in July depending on region
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.