We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
We are currently expanding our Product Integration team and are looking for new Software engineers. The salary range is €3,000 - €4,000. Could you be one of them?
About your role and the team:
The Product Integration will make life of our new customers easier by automating most of the integration needs between Exponea and other 3rd party tools at scale like e-commerce systems (Magento, Shopify, …), CRM systems (Salesforce), databases, etc. We are well known for fast time to value (from signing up to generating additional business value) and this team will strengthen our position even further.
The goal is to minimize custom work needed from customers in initial integrations and to develop, own and maintain connectors to most used systems. Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be able to pick the right tools and platforms to deliver on selected integration need
- We will expect you to deliver scalable integration which ensures reliability, correct development process and business continuity with high security principals in mind
- You will take care of maintenance and updates of the integration as required from product team
- You are going to work with international team and customers across the world
What we expect of the candidate:
- Ability to develop in:
- Ability to write advanced SQL (either of PostgreSQL, BigQuery SQL, Azure, MS SQL, Oracle dialects )
- Knowledge of Internet security, authentication (HTTP Basic, OAuth, …)
- Python or Go
- Integration patterns knowledge & Enterprise integration experience,
- Experience with delivering data-oriented solutions in the recent past
- Experience with architecting software systems
- Working experience with cloud technologies (such as Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of data security and privacy, GDPR, encryption data at-rest/in-transit
Our tech stack:
- Node.js, Python, Go
- GCP, Kubernetes
- Databases like MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, BigQuery
- Apache Kafka
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!