We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
Currently expanding our Sales Development team in the United States, we’re looking for a new Sales Development Representative (SDR).
Could you be the one?
About the role:
We could write an irresistible intro to catch your eye, but we thought better of it. Instead, we’ve asked our current sales people to tell us what they like about their job with Exponea, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people.
- Offering a cool thing you know works (check our Success Stories).
- You’re in touch with C-level clients and leading e-commerce businesses.
- Having a job in the world’s most progressive industry.
- You can make a killing (generous commission on every signed deal).
- The sales role is the launchpad to the fastest career growthat Exponea (both in terms of responsibilities and salary).
- As a salesperson, you have an incredible variety – vertically (you can sell different. elements of the platform depending on the client’s immediate needs) and horizontally (you can choose your clients by industry – Fashion, Travel, Food Delivery, etc.).
Main goals of this role:
- Generating new business leads, following up on MQLs & converting to SQLs.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Identifying customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working with weekly, monthly, quarterly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers (ICPs).
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
What we expect of you:
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
- Proven track record of bringing new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated, trustworthy and with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with experience using CRM systems (Hubspot, Salesloft, Copper).
- Excellent time management skills, Positive attitude and “love of selling”;
- A team attitude is absolutely necessary.
- A creativity over activity mentality when it comes to outbound prospecting.
What you’ll like about the role:
- You will participate in developing a unique product that many consider world-class (see the Best CDP & Marketing Automation Software benchmark).
- We are active in professional circles and support professional development.
- You will be part of a booming e-commerce industry and surrounded by entrepreneurs. Our CEO Peter Irikovky’s goal is to enable marketers to create magical customer experiences and better still, to enable you to create a magical career at Exponea & beyond.
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!