Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) was built and shipped out of our India office.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
The testing of Search, Merchandising, Recommendations and SEO products is handled by the QA team based out of India. The team handles both manual and automation testing for releases, feature improvements and product launches which involves collaborating with teams located globally. The PQA team is the gatekeeper of quality at Bloomreach. Various types of testing handled by the team are: validation testing, regression testing, functional testing, integration testing, UI testing, tool testing/development/maintenance, end to end testing, etc. The team is responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the quality of our core products at an exceptional level. The team has smartly scaled the quality strategy for more customers across channels (mobile, desktop, etc.) by leveraging analytics data and has helped us outperform on relevance and revenue metrics consistently.
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer who will be responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and internal tools.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based on functional and design specifications and automate scripts to address technical use cases.
- Execute test iterations, track/report results, troubleshoot and coordinate resolution.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Analyse the root cause of problems and ensure bugs are communicated clearly to the development team and business partners.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build new tools for testing.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate using JIRA.
- Support staging and production deployment of releases and perform validation testing and regression testing during pre and post-release cycles.
- Design, develop and maintain API Automation using REST Assured Framework.
- Multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements (such as urgent customer problems) and ensure deliverable reviews have few actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other related degrees
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in development and/or testing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background and an understanding of the eCommerce industry
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Python, Jenkins, Code Coverage Tools, GitHub, REST Assured Framework, Microservices, WebServices and Selenium for Web UI automation
- Hands on experience in cross browser UI Automation framework and tools (like NightwatchJS, Selenium, Cypress)
- Proactive, creative and self-motivated