We are Bloomreach, an internationally renowned Digital Experience Platform. We are currently valued at $900M, after a $150M investment and acquisition of Exponea, the #1 CDP on G2crowd. We work with global e-commerce leaders and other top companies from all over the globe.
Currently expanding our Account Executive team in the United States.
Could you be one of them?
Main goals of this role:
- Conducting business activities to ensure new customer acquisition (commission based)
- Lead sales efforts within the US region, managing the sales process (including price negotiation) all the way to closing business
- Developing a strategy for the e-commerce vertical within the US region to penetrate key prospects (C-level clients), while leveraging multiple team resources, including sales engineers, professional services, marketing and customer support
- Perform the necessary sales activities to obtain meetings with C-level clients
- Conducting thorough business needs analyses and explaining why Exponea is uniquely positioned to satisfy those needs
- Managing your CRM system to the highest level in order to ensure accurate reporting and forecasting
- Engaging well with clients over webinars, calls, and, in some instances, face-to-face meetings
- Preparing client briefs and proposals to the highset level and working autonomously
- Demonstrating initiative in your role to grow the business
What we expect of you:
- 6+ years of quota-carrying experience (B2B sales) selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Deep knowledge of online/internet/digital marketing technology
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Sales Manager or equivalent role
- Well-established presence in the local markets with a relevant network
- The ability to successfully negotiate and close deals in a highly collaborative team environment
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service, having a passion for building rapport with clients and helping their businesses
- The ability to adapt to new environments and use your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high-calibre presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills, positive attitude and a “love of selling”
What you’ll like about the role:
We’ve asked our current salespeople to tell us what they like about their job with Exponea, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people (#1 CDP on G2.com)
- Offering a cool thing you know works (check our Success Stories)
- You’re in touch with C-level clients and leading e-commerce businesses
- Having a job in the world’s most progressive industry
- You can make a killing (generous commission on every signed deal)
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program - using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There's access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program - with counselors - is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There's extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There's a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries - Bloomversaries!