Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach, we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
The Full Stack Developer is part of the Bloomreach Professional Services team and is seen as a consultant by our clients and partners. You’re at the frontline helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative global businesses create the next generation of digital (commerce) experiences through personalized websites & mobile applications using AI powered API’s and SDK’s of Bloomreach’ Digital Experience Platform (brX).
We are looking for someone who combines deep technical hands-on knowledge with creativity, for the position of Developer/Senior Developer. If you have a talent for building elegant (frontend) solutions and if you can explain technical concepts in plain language, we want you on board!
As (Senior) Full Stack Developer in our Professional Services team, you will:
- Work in client-projects as a lead Bloomreach developer, projects which typically impact millions of people on a monthly basis;
- Assist with the integration of our products using modern frontend frameworks like Vue, Angular and React;
- Validate functional discovery, scope, and solution design decisions for product integrations;
- Assess technical risks and provide mitigation strategies;
- Make architectural decisions related to and advise our customers and partners, together with Solution Architects;
- Develop & improve the usability of the SDK’s, API’s, add-on’s and plugins of our DXP platform, either through improved code or improvements in technical documentation and training guides;
You're someone who likes to learn on the job and is not afraid to learn to dive in and to coach / train peers. Your onboarding will include getting product and company training and shadow colleagues who are supporting large implementations in the region. Depending on your projects, you will have a mix of working out of our Amsterdam office or on customer/partner locations (when covid situations will permit again). For international implementations, expect to travel occasionally to Client/Partners in EMEA (when Covid situation permits).
The ideal candidate
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or in an IT related field
- Minimum of 7 years of Web Developer experience, Minimum of 3 years of hands-on implementations with React, Vue or Angular
- Has experience with developing or implementation of enterprise and or cloud software
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills, with attention to detail
- Gets energized from sharing best practices with fellow developers which is present on your Github account and blog on Software
- We have adopted English as our working language in so we expect you to have a good grasp on both verbal and written English
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development.
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of Amsterdam or work from anywhere! The choice is yours.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality.
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- A bi-annual discretionary bonus
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike/public transport travel expenses
- Relocation package (e.g. visa, flight tickets, 15 days accommodation, etc.)
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers etc.
- Quarterly "Disconnect" day in which the whole company has a day off
Only applications of people with a valid working permit for the Netherlands are taken into consideration.