Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is seeking a Digital Experience Manager to engage with our customers to take them on a digital experience transformation journey. This role is on the cutting edge of the digital experience industry and will be developing the best practices and innovative ideas in the market. Partnering with our customers’ leadership and delivery teams, Digital Experience Managers drive a program of change to build the digital experience and advise their customers on how to get the most out of the Bloomreach platform to drive business value. They work side-by-side with our customer teams to partner in the digital journey, help them ideate and envision the art of the possible to deliver as much value as possible with the Bloomreach digital experience platform.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to deliver innovative ideas and business value to our customers. You will need to spend significant time with our customers - educating them on the potential of Bloomreach and their digital experiences. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with our Bloomreach teams - Account Management, Product, Technical Services, Business Services, Support - to ensure that our customers are getting the newest ideas and the best value while feeding customer ideas and questions back to the appropriate Bloomreach teams.
A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking background are key elements for success in this role.
What you'll do:
- Influence the mindset of customers and account teams by challenging the status quo and bringing innovative ideas that showcase Bloomreach’s unique value proposition to our customers’ digital experiences
- Demonstrate how a digital experience vision can become a reality by being an expert in digital experiences and the Bloomreach platform
- Provide experience and leadership capabilities to ensure a successful digital experience roadmap where maximum business value is created
- Establish yourself in the marketplace and internally as a thought leader and trusted advisor to customer teams and account teams
- Own the customer satisfaction and value demonstration in strategic accounts
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of professional experience, including technical and/or business consulting
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital experience technologies
- Analytical and comfortable identifying stories within raw data
- Have the drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Hands-on SaaS experience is a plus
- Management experience is a plus
- Experience with SEO, Site Search, and Merchandising tools are a plus
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- B2B Experience is a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.55/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.