Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach, we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to complex online opportunities? Do you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest and most innovative businesses build immersive and exciting digital experiences? As Bloomreach’s Solutions Consultant, you would be one of the “brains” of our high-energy, high-performance global sales team, involved in all stages of the sales cycle. Your job would be to combine technical deliverables, training and pre-sales consultancy to find the best possible solution for each prospect or client (whether the sale is direct or indirect, i.e. through our partner program).
Location: flexible across Europe, with preference for the UK or the Netherlands region
- Act as the Bloomreach product expert to support the Sales team in a pre-sales capacity
- Supporting the Sales team with (tailored) product demonstrations, presentations and similar deliverables for prospects, customers and partners
- Executing the full pre-sales process (discovery, strategy, demo engagement, deep dives/Proof of Concepts, and progress reporting)
- Driving the technical solution in Proof of Concept situations, acting as coordinator between the development team and the customer or partner
- Translating customer and partner requirements into (technical) solutions
- Acting as an industry & showcase expert for partners, customers and prospects
- Participate as a leading team member in answering RFP’s and RFI’s (in cooperation with Sales and other Bloomreach Experience Manager specialists)
The Ideal Candidate
- Has experience in technical sales (CMS, Commerce or Enterprise Search, eCommerce, DAM or related products) and can drive a complex technical sales process
- Has experience with Enterprise Search for content and/or product catalog
- Understands basic concepts of Machine Learning and AI
- Can articulate the value of the implementation tools that enable personalized online experiences
- Is fluent in English
- Has expertise with HTML, CSS, JS and an understanding of SPA frameworks
- Is comfortable presenting on technical subjects, including to non-technical audiences
- Can pick up knowledge about new technologies, industries and products quickly
- Has outstanding communication and presentation skills (spoken and written)
- Is a self-starter, good at multitasking, and committed to upholding the highest level of standards in the team’s execution of the sales process, including Request for Proposals (RFP) submissions, discovery and delivery
What we offer
By joining our team, you'll enjoy:
- A challenging position with lots of growth potential: feel empowered and gain the support you need for personal and professional development
- A Work from Anywhere philosophy: Work with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers in our office in the heart of Amsterdam/London or work from anywhere! The choice is yours
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure and open(-source) mentality
- A commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
- A bi-annual discretionary bonus
- State-of-the-art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook/Lenovo)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike/public transport travel expenses
- A friendly, dynamic culture with plenty of organized events and opportunities to socialize with coworkers" etc.