Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search and Merchandising (brSM) was built and shipped out of our Bangalore office.
Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
What our Full Stack Engineers do:
- Code: Take on end-to-end feature development (backend and UI) for the product, developing innovative features collaboratively with teams across Bangalore, Mountain View, and Amsterdam, spanning multiple tech stacks and codebases.
- Design: We take design reviews very seriously, cross-project discussions and collaborations are commonplace. When an engineer finds an issue that might have deeper implications, they are expected to optimize for long term benefit over short term hacks.
- Learn: We believe in staying at the top of the game and have an appetite for seeking improvement and sharing knowledge across the company.
What our Full Stack Engineers work on:
- APIs: Develop scalable and highly available REST APIs that power our best-in-class, self-learning, and personalized search engine.
- User-interfaces: Design and develop intuitive, responsive and efficient interfaces to allow our customers to interact with Bloomreach.
- Dashboards: Develop and maintain our customer-facing analytics dashboard for the Bloomreach platform, which includes tools for data reporting & visualization, data management, monitoring and ingestion.
- Internal tools: Build and maintain internal Bloomreach tools such as our distributed, highly scalable, and robust configuration management system, CI/CD infrastructure, automated testing frameworks, developer productivity tools, etc.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science or related field.
- 2 - 4 years of professional software engineering experience building end-to-end applications.
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience with backend first languages (Java is a plus).
- Experience with Play Framework, AWS, MySQL, Redshift/BigQuery/SnowFlake, Hadoop/Spark, or the open-source community at large is a big plus.
Some of the projects we’ve worked on :