Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
As our products continue to evolve and our customer-base grows, we are seeking a hands-on, experienced Project Manager who can lead the development of our implementation services project management and deliver project management services to our largest customers.
You will be primarily responsible for project managing the technical implementation and onboarding to our platform, along with the integration within our personalization product line. You will be operating in a post sales environment however you may also be participating and supporting in pre-sales activities in the form of technical scoping of opportunities.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to ensure successful onboarding and quick value demonstration and product adoption. You will work with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure engagements are current and pertinent. You will need to be hands-on with our customers, managing them through the implementation process and managing any risks, dependencies, and contingency planning needed to ensure timely and high quality deployments. A strong planning, customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, and a technical background are key elements for success in this role.
In sum, you’ll be leading our largest customers through their first post-sales interactions at Bloomreach and their deployment of our platform.
What you'll do:
- Manage external projects, including customer launches our platform and personalization product line as well as any onboarding services projects including data migration, tool development, or customer feature development
- Create and own project plan including schedule, milestones, dependencies, and critical path for our implementation projects
- Manage the implementation projects, being accountable for deliverables, content, and achievements against objectives and results
- Manage multiple projects and multiple project resources within defined schedules
- Manage and motivate project resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness while meeting project objectives (scope and timeline)
- Manage scope to original requirements and as scope expands to meet the timelines required by our customers and within their IT budgets
- Facilitate customer meetings and articulate business requirements and functional specification clearly and succinctly
- Work closely with business sponsors, stakeholders, customers, and technical deployment teams as needed to ensure well-defined implementation strategies and project plans
- Provide frequent status reports and communication at Bloomreach and with customers on project status and updates including scope, timeline, risks, dependencies, and contingency planning
- Perform technical implementation tasks, such as customer configuration updates. Ability to perform minor technical work when needed
- Interact with Sales, Engineering, Product Development, and Technical Services to ensure continuity between the organization against implementation scope and services
- Participate in pre-sales activities for documentation of client requirements and timeline
- Be customer-obsessed, able to work in fast-paced technology-driven company and skilled at applying structure to an unstructured environment
- Define engagements success metrics & measure impact on customer success
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a project manager required
- BA/BS degree, technical or business related field required
- Proven ability to define and document customer gap analysis, requirements, and develop a detailed solution
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills for various audiences (technical, managers, executives)
- Experience with project management processes and methodologies
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Track record of success building positive working relationships with both external and internal teams
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills including: negotiating, influencing, communication, and problem solving
- Ability to own problems and to find solutions with minimal direction
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.