Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms. Our India team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our India office.
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
This Engineer/Senior Engineer will be a part of Bloomreach’s Professional Services team. This team works hand in hand with clients and/or partners to deliver personalized online experiences through websites and mobile applications using Bloomreach Digital Experience Platform (DXP). This is a completely hands on, individual contributor role so expertise in Java/Web technologies technologies is a must.
What you will do:
- Own the solution design and implementation of the Personalization (Search and Merchandising, Insights and Organic) product suite with our customers and work with the client team to deliver projects as per the decided scope
- Own all the aspects of functional and non-functional project requirements
- Act as a Consultant to clients and elaborate the technical solution in business terms
- Should be able to depict the end to end digital story to clients which includes Personalization, Merchandising, Multi-lingual, Multi-view, SEO (Organic), Analytics, Web Content Management, etc. which is a must for business growth
- Become an expert in Bloomreach’s Search and Merchandising products and start delivering as soon as possible
- In-depth knowledge of eCommerce is a must
- Ready to travel to onsite (domestic & international) on a short notice, as and when required
- Hands on implementation is required to be done
- Mentor junior team members and help colleagues, whenever required
- Ability to work simultaneously in multiple projects
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed, and supporting clients through go-live processes/playing a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption
The ideal candidate has:
- A BS in Information Systems/Computer Science/BTech/MCA, or equivalent degree
- Relevant work experience of 3 to 6 years with minimum 2+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering) working in complex IT environments
- Extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks, and integration patterns and frameworks (Java, TDD, Web Services, Application Servers)
- Strong expertise with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum is a must
- Experience working on eCommerce, Search, SEO, Personalization, Analytics and Cloud-based products
- The drive and flexibility to roll up their sleeves and work hard in a fast-moving, startup environment
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong background of professional achievement, creative, out-of-box thinking
If this is you, we would love to talk to you!