Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms. Our Bangalore team is a critical product development and innovation hub for the company, with many of the company’s key products and technology initiatives created and developed by the this team. Bloomreach Search, our search and personalization product, was built and is shipped out of our Bangalore office!
We are currently allowing flexibility for all our employees to work from home until it is deemed safe for us to return back to the office.
Ready for an impressive client roster? Come help some of the world’s biggest and most innovative global businesses create the next generation of digital experiences. We are looking for someone who combines deep technical hands-on knowledge with creativity, for the position of Engineer/Senior Engineer. If you have a talent for building elegant solutions and explaining technical issues in plain language, we want you on board! As part of our professional services team, you will work directly with our clients and partners during software implementations and upgrades, helping create websites and with the implementation of our CMS, as well as getting clients and partners up to speed with using our software.
What you will do:
- Lead the implementation of our flagship product Bloomreach Experience Manager (brXM) for customers
- Understand the business requirements in discovery sessions, design the technical solution and implement the same
- Own all the aspects of functional and non-functional project requirements
- Lead hands-on building of the solution by leveraging Bloomreach Digital Experience core capabilities and by extending and customizing the product
- Lead testing to ensure the solution performs as designed
- Support clients through go-live processes and play a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption
- Work with the Project Manager to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule
- Communicate progress and expectations while escalating problems to the Project Manager for awareness and/or resolution
The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
- Relevant work experience of 3 to 6 years with minimum 2+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering) working in complex IT environments
- Experience working with CMS (AEM, Teamsite, etc.) and RESTful Web Service APIs
- A strong customer focus, and a commitment to delivering quality work
- Strong interpersonal skills with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business and technical challenges
- Technical aptitude and a high degree of self-motivation to learn and apply new technologies
If this is you, we would love to talk to you!