Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
Bloomreach is one of the most successful and innovative digital companies of the past 10 years, with offices in the US, UK, India and the Netherlands. We are looking for a Senior Account Executive for the US East region.
The main responsibility will be to develop new business opportunities and to drive our market share in this region. The role entails selling to Retailers, Brands, B2B, Manufacturing and Distribution organizations. Therefore any candidate will ideally have experience selling to this sector as well as existing contacts with potential prospects. Relationships with agency or SI partners is also preferred.
The ideal candidate is able to create opportunities and drive them into enterprise deals. We are looking for a motivated sales professional who is a self-starter and able to expand the Bloomreach client base by working closely with the inside sales team, sales engineering and our implementation and technology partners.
The position can be based remotely in the US East Region. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing company and to directly help us drive the growth of our US Eastern territory.
- Drive sales meetings and engagement with the commerce market segment (Retail, Brands, B2B, Manufacturing, Distribution)
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and win new logos within the region
- Expand and grow business relationships with new clients and solution or implementation partners
- Work with partner teams, inside sales and presales teams to develop and manage sales enablement tools to ensure you and partners are equipped to compete effectively and to meet/exceed revenue goals
- Execute plans to increase product exposure and identify key market opportunities and growth areas within the assigned region. Target clients through dedicated sales campaigns with the inside sales team
- Respond to or assist partners with RFPs, bids and other tenders to grow net new sales
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of field sales experience preferably with a software vendor in the Digital Marketing space dealing with new business enterprise software opportunities. Commerce or Content Management background strongly preferred.
- Entrepreneurial / growth mindset. Can operate with minimal direction
- Proven history of exceeding quota in complex enterprise sales situations. Must have evidence of having closed annual subscriptions of $500k or above
- Proven experience selling to and building relationships with senior execs, c-suite, and board. Must have exec presence
- Platform selling mentality (not a point solution motion)
- General Manager mentality. This is more than a sales role
- Partner first approach. Must be highly skilled at selling with partners (SI’s and ISV’s) and can prove this
- Challenger profile, re-framing the market to adopt the “commerce experience” value prop
- Highly collaborative. Takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Product Management, Inside Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing). Wins as a team
- Has excellent commercial communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Strategic seller. A plan for everything and relentless in execution
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.