Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, skilled individual to join our Global IT Support Team. Based in our lively, India office, you'll be responsible for the internal IT environment. Our Global IT Support Team looks to continuously increase efficiencies, optimize processes and improve the quality of our internal IT. That means, for example, granting access to our corporate network and SaaS applications, maintaining hardware and IT infrastructure, and ensuring systems are available and in optimal condition.
You'll be the first point of contact for our teams in India, both in person and through our ticketing system. Aside from your core responsibilities, we're looking for someone who's obsessed with testing out new tools and software, and proactively finds ways to advance our IT performance.
Are you someone who..?
- Looks for innovative ways to automate internal IT processes
- Is eager to build and maintain the infrastructure for a fast growing, global software company
- Has exceptional problem-solving and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Can communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Takes ownership and is able to work independently with limited supervision
- Doesn’t mind working outside office hours, for example for Global Team Meetings
- Operate, maintain, and improve internal IT solutions.
- Use your initiative and technical knowledge to diagnose any technical support/IT problems on the desktops, laptops (macOS, Windows, and Linux) and phone system (mobile and VoIP) and provide effective resolutions or information to the user.
- Keep current documentation up-to-date and make additions along the way.
- On- and off-boarding of employees including arrangement of (new) hardware.
- Deployment and maintenance of desktops, laptops and mobile devices via standard deployment tools.
- User account management via centralised Directory and SSO.
- Collaborate with Global IT to resolve issues and participate in projects.
- Respond to support requests in the IT Helpdesk both in person and via a ticketing system.
- Coordinate with office management to buy and keep stock of peripherals.
- Setup workspaces for new employees, including desks.
- Implement best practices on process, company and administrative procedures, and security policies as the business scales and help maintain them.
- Perform 24/7 on-call duties (if needed).
- Hands-on operational experience on one or more public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Build and maintain AWS Instances for our engineers, familiarity with Microsoft Azure(identity management, Asset Management, RBAC).
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP protocols or firewalls.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a System/IT Administrator in SaaS based companies.
- Exposure to Public Cloud Technologies - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience in SaaS Application Management.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience with common operating systems and software including Windows 10, macOS, Linux, Office and desktop productivity software.
- Experience with Office 365/Google Suite management and troubleshooting.
- Medium level experience of Active Directory/Cloud Directory (DAAS/UD) and Okta.
- Experience with any ticketing system.
- Medium level of experience of MDM.
- Networking abilities/experience.
- Team player.
- Problem solver.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Bangalore with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence, and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
How to apply
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Apply to us by filling out the information below!