Bloomreach is looking for a Junior Accountant to join our finance team. In this role you are in charge of organizing our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures and assists the team in running the daily operations. You are in charge of managing financial-related tasks, preparing payroll transactions, managing accounts payable, assisting in the monthly accounting period close and maintaining accurate financial records for tax-related purposes. We are looking for someone who will work well with multiple teams, has a positive attitude, can multi-task effectively, stay organized, and has extreme attention to detail.
Do you have a background in Finance, knowledge of bookkeeping and are you looking for a starting position that involves all aspects of Finance with a lot of opportunity to grow, then we’d like to meet you!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Managing accounts payable administration including credit cards
- Work closely with HR to verify monthly mutations and prepare the payroll
- Maintain the pension administration
- Manage (digital) archive
- Support during Month-Closing
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Reviewing and processing reimbursements
- Support the finance team where needed
- Work closely together with the Office team to ensure the organization is facilitated to excel at all times
The ideal candidate has
- a degree in Business and Administration or Accounting
- fluency in Dutch and English
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in Accounting/Accounts payable
- ability to establish and communicate priorities
- high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
- performs well under pressure and can deal with deadlines
- ability to resolve problems and conflicts in a professional and tactful manner
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of highly intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.