Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach Experience (BRX) is the world's first Digital Experience Platform specifically designed for retailers, brands, distributors and manufacturers. It combines a next-gen CMS with AI-powered digital merchandising and super search. BRX stimulates customer engagement and loyalty, even as it boosts conversion and increases revenue. Further, BRX balances machine learning with tools that keep human creativity at the helm of digital experience.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DXP.
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Bloomreach is seeking a motivated Customer Success Manager who loves driving revenue growth and successful outcomes for customers. You are passionate about growing your book of business with successful customer renewals, upsells and cross-sells. You are a resource quarterback, partnering with your customer to realize meaningful results while working directly with our Engineering, Product, Quality and Marketing teams. This position is located in our office in Dallas, TX.
- Own a customer book of business, responsible for driving Bloomreach revenue growth with successful renewals, upsells and services growth.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Understand and discuss complex products and identify ways to optimize product performance
- Partner with Technical Services, Support and Sales to drive product implementations, pilots and contract renewals
- Regularly analyze key account metrics and identify new growth areas
- Collaborate with cross-functional business and technical teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (e.g. product enhancements, marketing needs)
- Exemplify an outcome/results-oriented approach
- Work collaboratively to build relationships, improve customer satisfaction and drive revenue
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Sales or Consulting
- Proven track record in converting customer renewals and growing customer revenue
- Experience in SaaS, MarTech or search technologies preferred
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.