We are looking for a highly-motivated, skilled individual to join our Global IT Support Team. Based in our lively, international Amsterdam office, you'll be responsible for the internal IT environment. Our Global IT Support Team looks to continuously increase efficiencies, optimize processes and improve the quality of our internal IT. That means, for example, granting access to our corporate network and SaaS applications, maintaining hardware and IT infrastructure, and ensuring systems are available and in optimal condition.
You'll be the first point of contact for our teams in the EMEA region, both in person and through our ticketing system. Aside from your core responsibilities, we're looking for someone who's obsessed with testing out new tools and software, and proactively finds ways to advance our IT performance.
Are you someone who..?
- Looks for innovative ways to automate internal IT processes
- Is eager to build and maintain the infrastructure for a fast growing, global software company
- Has exceptional problem-solving and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Can communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Takes ownership and is able to work independently with limited supervision
- Doesn’t mind working outside office hours, for example for Global Team meetings
- Operate, maintain, and improve internal IT solutions
- Use your initiative and technical knowledge to diagnose any technical support/IT problems on the desktops, laptops (macOS, Windows and Linux) and phone system (mobile and VoIP) and provide effective resolutions or information to the user
- Keep current documentation up-to-date and make additions along the way
- On- and off-boarding of employees including arrangement of (new) hardware
- Deployment and maintenance of desktops, laptops and mobile devices via standard deployment tools
- User account management via centralised Directory and SSO
- Collaborate with Global IT to resolve issues and participate in projects
- Respond to support requests in the IT Helpdesk both in person and via a ticketing system
- Travel to our London office for onsite support if needed
- Coordinate with office management to buy and keep stock of peripherals
- Setup workspaces for new employees, including desks
- Implement best practices on process, company and administrative procedures, and security policies as the business scales and help maintain them
- Performs 24/7 on call duties (if needed)
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with common operating systems and software including Windows 10, macOS, Linux, Office, and desktop productivity software
- Experience with Office 365 / Google Suite management and troubleshooting
- Medium level experience of Active Directory and Okta
- Experience with any ticketing system
- Medium level of experience of MDM
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
Only applications of people with a valid working permit for the Netherlands are taken into consideration.