BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
BloomReach is seeking a Staff Engineer to own the design and development of our core technical systems. As a senior technical leader, you will be looked to for strategic insight, planning, action, and communication that aligns with and influences overall business and product objectives.
- Understand the end-to-end system architecture at BloomReach, and design and develop architectural improvements spanning multiple components and teams
- Be in-tune with our customers’ technical landscape, anticipating, and building systems that scale with our fast growing customer base
- Act as a partner to the Solution Architecture team to come up with creative solutions for customers that don’t overstep current product or system capabilities
- Design, implement, and launch key product initiatives
- Influence and interface with external customer stakeholders by distilling complex technical architectures into easy to understand concepts
- Steward an extremely high bar of technical excellence for the company
- BE/ME/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years experience developing software in a production environment, ideally in a SaaS environment with the web as a target platform
- Expert proficiency in at least two common languages (Java, C++, etc.) and two common areas of computer science (distributed systems, information retrieval, etc.)
- Committed substantial open source contributions to a large scale project
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.