BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo. With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web.
BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures. BloomReach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for WCM and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DXP.
The senior/Technical Consultant will be a part of BloomReach Professional Services team. This team works hand in hand with clients and/or partners to deliver personalised online experiences through websites & mobile applications using BloomReach Digital Experience Platform (DXP). This is a completely hands on, individual contributor role so expertise in Java/Web technologies technologies is a highly sought after skill.
What you will do!
- Own the solution design and implementation of the Personalisation (Search & Merchandising, Insights and Organic) product suite with our customers and work with the client team to deliver the projects as per the decided scope
- Own all the aspects of Functional and Non-functional project requirements
- Act as a Consultant to clients and elaborate the technical solution in business terms
- Should be able to depict the end to end Digital story to clients which include Personalisation, Merchandising, Multi-lingual, Multi-view, SEO(Organic), Analytics and Web Content Management etc. which is a must for the business growth
- Become an expert in BloomReach Search & Merchandising products and start delivering ASAP
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce is a must
- Ready to travel to onsite (domestic & international) on a short notice, if required
- Hands on implementation is required to be done
- Ability to work simultaneously in multiple projects
- Leading testing to ensure the solution performs as designed, and supporting clients through go-live processes / playing a key role in promoting solution acceptance and adoption
- Mentor junior team members and help colleagues, whenever required
What you would have done:
- BS in Information Systems / Computer Science / B-Tech / MCA, or equivalent degree
- Relevant Experience of 5 to 10 years with minimum 4+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering) working in complex IT environments
- Extensive knowledge of core Java and common Java libraries and frameworks, and integration patterns and frameworks (Java, TDD, Web services, Application servers)
- Experience on e-commerce, search, SEO, personalisation, analytics and cloud based products
- Strong expertise with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum is a must
- Have the drive and flexibility to roll up your sleeves and work hard in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong background of professional achievement, creativity, out-of-the box thinking
If it is you, we would love to talk to you!