BloomReach is a Silicon Valley firm that brings businesses the first open and intelligent Digital Experience Platform (DXP). We drive customer experience to accelerate the path to conversion, increase revenue, and generate customer loyalty. In 2016, BloomReach acquired the Amsterdam based content management software company Hippo.
With applications for content management, site search, page management, SEO and role-based analytics, BloomReach is a central location for all players who manage customer experience. Our Web Relevance Engine (WRE) algorithmically understands content and users, matching demand and intent data from across the web. BloomReach's portfolio of customers includes: Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp and Air Miles. Created in 2009, BloomReach is headquartered in Mountain View, CA with offices worldwide and is backed by investment firms Bain Capital Ventures, Battery Ventures, NEA, Salesforce Ventures and Lightspeed Ventures.
As our products continue to evolve and our customer-base grows, BloomReach is seeking a hands-on Integration Engineer, who can deliver on the technical aspects of our implementation efforts with customers in BloomReach’s rapidly growing enterprise web-based services business.
Our Integration Engineers in Professional Services & Support are the link between BloomReach technology and customer requirements. This person will have a deep understanding of BloomReach’s products and code base and will work with customers to ensure that our solutions are deployed well within their environments. BloomReach’s products are live on 150+ customers, and this role will work to create new user experiences as well as improve existing ones on our customers’ websites.
This role will require significant collaboration with our internal teams to ensure successful onboarding of our customers and create value for their digital transformations. You will work with our Engineering, Project Management, and Customer Success teams to ensure our engagements are current and pertinent to the customer and our product roadmap. You will need to be hands-on in the process and help communicate any risks and dependencies while we ensure timely and high-quality deployments. A strong technical skill set, customer orientation and exceptional cross-geographical collaboration skills are key elements to success in this role.
In sum, you will be creating great digital experiences for our customers at BloomReach.
- Work closely with our Technical Consultants and Project Managers to onboard customers to BloomReach product solutions for our customers
- Interface with our internal teams, working with customers on their technical integration as they deploy BloomReach products or new features
- Implement custom code and integration points with customers
- Collaborate with engineers and project stakeholders on the design and development of customer solutions and integrations
- Build unit testing of integrations using appropriate technology and work to test/validate customer integrations
- Assist our customer account management teams to maintain product deployments
- Incorporate enhancement and feature support for cross-browser compatibility
- Collaborate with team members to explore new technological developments
- BS in Information Systems/Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- 1+ year(s) of web development experience, preferably in eCommerce
- Demonstrated ability to hand-code HTML & CSS and familiar with responsive design
- Experience with Python and/or Java
- Knowledge in data structures, design patterns, MVC and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and ability to explain complex technical issues simply
- Extremely detail oriented, striving for 100% quality execution
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.