Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach Experience (BRX) is the world's first Digital Experience Platform specifically designed for retailers, brands, distributors and manufacturers. It combines a next-gen CMS with AI-powered digital merchandising and super search. BRX stimulates customer engagement and loyalty, even as it boosts conversion and increases revenue. Further, BRX balances machine learning with tools that keep human creativity at the helm of digital experience.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DXP.
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
As we build out our Professional Services organization, we are seeking a hands-on Business Services Consultant who can deliver on services engagements and customer trainings, in order to help our customers become power users our tools and scale our delivery.
Bloomreach business services engagements address a variety of customer-facing needs, including product training and onboarding, ongoing customer education, optimization and analytics engagements, and any new service offerings we develop as our product roadmap evolves. As a Business Services Consultant, you will not only be responsible for delivering on these projects, but you will also be the primary driver of improving our existing offerings such that they can be delivered in a high quality and profitable manner. In addition to project delivery, you will also play a key role in helping to build our organization. This could include strategic initiatives like optimizing our processes and working with our field team (Sales and Customer Success) to create enablement materials.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to deliver successful services projects and trainings. You will need to spend significant time with our customers-- educating them on how to use the product, showing them how to use Bloomreach tools to achieve business value, and helping them understand how Bloomreach can help them achieve their organizational goals. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with our Bloomreach teams-- Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Technical Services-- to ensure that engagements are aligned with customer goals and expectations. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking background are key elements for success in this role.
In summary, you’ll be a key part of building out our Professional Services team that brings scale to Bloomreach customer success and value demonstration.
- Become an expert in the Bloomreach Search and Merchandising product line and stay knowledgeable about fast-moving product developments
- Deliver on business service engagements and training programs for our customers to ensure that they are proficient in our products and getting optimal value from them
- Iterate on and recommend optimizations to existing business service offerings and how they are delivered, to ensure alignment between customer needs, service offerings, and product roadmap
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Technical teams) to ensure successful delivery of customer-facing projects and grow the services pipeline
- Help to build out the Professional Services organization. Be a thought partner to the Business Services Lead in all things related to growing and operating our team. Help to define and streamline operational processes and deliver on some of them as needed
- 3+ years of relevant experience in consulting or professional services
- Strong customer orientation-- ability to set expectations and deliver against them
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and communication skills - proven track record working on a variety of projects, while demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Solid experience with B2B SaaS and business fundamentals
- Natural problem solver and change driver; intellectually curious and critical thinker, able to anticipate challenges and changes before they happen
- Thrive in a fast-paced technology-driven company and skilled at applying structure to an unstructured environment
- Ideally has experience in the eCommerce space, including site merchandising, marketing, analytics
- BA/BS degree
- Able to travel up to 20%
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.