Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach Experience (BRX) is the world's first Digital Experience Platform specifically designed for retailers, brands, distributors and manufacturers. It combines a next-gen CMS with AI-powered digital merchandising and super search. BRX stimulates customer engagement and loyalty, even as it boosts conversion and increases revenue. Further, BRX balances machine learning with tools that keep human creativity at the helm of digital experience.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DXP.
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Bloomreach is seeking a Business Services Consultant - Testing and Optimization to join our Professional Services organization, to help deliver services engagements including A/B testing for our Search and Merchandising product.
Bloomreach Business Services engagements address a variety of customer-facing needs, including product training and onboarding, ongoing customer education, analytics and optimization service engagements, and any new service offerings we develop as our product roadmap evolves. As a Business Services Consultant, you will not only be responsible for delivering on these projects, but you will also be the primary driver of improving our existing offerings such that they can be delivered in a high quality and profitable manner.
Your role will require significant collaboration with customers and internal teams to deliver successful services projects and trainings. You will spend a lot of quality time with our customers-- educating them on the product and, showing them how to use Bloomreach tools to achieve business value, and helping them understand how Bloomreach can help them reach their organizational goals. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally with internal Bloomreach teams, to ensure that engagements are aligned with customer goals and expectations. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, intellectual curiosity, and critical thinking background are key elements for success in this role.
As a specialist in testing and optimization, you will be a subject matter expert who will also work with our customers to leverage the A/B testing functionality within our platform, to create and test better experiences using our tools and customizable algorithms. We are looking for someone who can live and breathe data and testing to help optimize customer outcomes. You must be passionate about the ability of testing to improve website experiences and outcomes. You will partner closely with our Product, Engineering, and Data Analyst teams to analyze and optimize these tests, and own communication with our customers.
- Become an expert in the Bloomreach Search & Merchandising product and stay knowledgeable about fast-moving product developments
- Be a subject matter expert on testing best practices
- Support customer training and services engagements related to testing and optimization
- Manage and own customer communication for A/B tests for our Search & Merchandising product
- Support algorithmic and functional customer evaluations of our Search & Merchandising product
- Communicate test progress and results to customers, including opportunities to improve tests results, during regular check-ins
- Outside of testing, deliver on business service engagements and training programs for our customers to ensure that they are proficient in our products and getting optimal value from them
- Iterate on and recommend optimizations to business service offerings and how they are delivered, to ensure alignment between customer needs, service offerings, and product roadmap
- Help to build out the Professional Services organization. Be a thought partner to the Business Services Lead in all things related to growth and streamlining processes.
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience in consulting roles, with a particular focus in testing and optimization
- Strong customer orientation-- ability to set expectations and deliver against them
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and communication skills - proven track record working on a variety of projects, while demonstrating the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Passion for testing and site optimization
- Personal experience running significant numbers of A/B tests
- Strong general business acumen; you are an analytics guru with business-minded savvy
- Thrive in a fast-paced technology-driven company and skilled at applying structure to an unstructured environment
- Natural problem solver and change driver; intellectually curious and critical thinker, able to anticipate challenges and changes before they happen
- BA/BS degree
- Able to travel up to 20%
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.