At Bloomreach, you will develop tools and ideas to improve our automated testing for our Digital Experience Cloud product. Besides the automated tests you will run manual, performance and some exploratory tests. You'll test the API and the UI for the cloud product.
If you are as passionate as we are about automation and working with Cloud Software (AWS / Kubernetes), we would love to know more about you!
- Ensure the quality of delivered work by the team
- Develop and maintain automated tests with the developers
- Actively participate in Scrum meetings and the QA Community of Practice
- Manual testing of stories and issues
The ideal candidate has
- Proovable experience with testing technical applications
- Experience with AWS or GCE or Azure and/or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Knowledge in Unix environments
- 5+ years programming experience with test automation tools as Selenium (WebDriver), Cucumber
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Strong scripting skills in at least one high level programming language
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Key technology experience in areas such as REST, JSON
- University degree, CS preferred
- Fluent in English
- Proactive and outspoken
What we offer
- Competitive salary (including a yearly discretionary bonus)
- Working in the center of Amsterdam
- State of the art laptop of your choice (e.g. MacBook Pro/Lenovo P50)
- Stock options
- 50/50 pension scheme
- Fully reimbursed bike or public transport travel expenses
- Bi-weekly massages
- Focus on your development
- Water gun fights, summer parties, table football, bring your pet to work day, etc.
You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
Only applications of people with a valid working permit for the Netherlands are taken into consideration.