The Head of Information Security will be accountable for defining and delivering on our information security capabilities across the enterprise. We are looking for a strong leader who is responsible for our information security program while working with internal teams to make our systems responsive and highly available.
Position located in Amsterdam
- Lead the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Information Security Management System based on the ISO/IEC 27000 series standards, including certification against ISO 27001
- Oversee the information security training and awareness program
- Promote awareness of security issues among management and ensure sound security principles are reflected in the organization's vision and goals.
- Participate in Risk Governance process to provide security risks, mitigations, and input on other technical risks.
- Ensure that plans of actions and milestones or remediation plans are in place for vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits, inspections, etc.
- Support necessary compliance activities (e.g. ensure that system security configuration guidelines are followed, compliance monitoring occurs).
- Maintain currency with emerging security trends, risks, new guidance or standards (internal and external) and security enhancing technologies.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantages
- Select, engage, lead, and develop a best-in-class, customer-centric team
- Direct and prioritize the workload of personnel, including FTEs, contractors, and other third parties
- Lead by example and operate with transparency, integrity, respect, and within the Bloomreach Values
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in the field of Information Security
- Relevant security qualifications e.g. CISSP, CEH, GIAC, CISM
- Experience leveraging IT risk frameworks such as ISO 27001 or NIST
- Familiarity with privacy and security risk assessment and best practices, privacy certifications/seals, and information security standards certifications
- Experience with/exposure to compliance and governance matters is desirable
- Sound budget management skills and ability to develop and present complex business cases
- Excellent written communication and executive/customer presentation skills; ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional organization and planning skills; strong analytical orientation
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. You'll be working in the heart of Amsterdam with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.
Only applications of people with a valid working permit for the Netherlands are taken into consideration.