Bloomreach software enables highly personalized digital experiences for enterprises around the world. Bloomreach Experience (BRX) is the world's first Digital Experience Platform specifically designed for retailers, brands, distributors and manufacturers. It combines a next-gen CMS with AI-powered digital merchandising and super search. BRX stimulates customer engagement and loyalty, even as it boosts conversion and increases revenue. Further, BRX balances machine learning with tools that keep human creativity at the helm of digital experience.
Recognized by leading analyst firms, Bloomreach is a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management (WCM), a Strong Performer in the Forrester Wave for WCM, and a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DXP.
With a global network of certified partners, Bloomreach serves hundreds of large and medium enterprise customers such as Neiman Marcus, Staples, REI, Mailchimp, FC Bayern München, and the UK’s NHS Digital. Founded in 2009, Bloomreach is headquartered in Silicon Valley and Amsterdam, with offices worldwide.
Bloomreach is seeking a senior-level, high-performing, self-driven Director of Campaign Marketing to join our team and report directly to the CMO. Do you aspire to deliver outstanding campaigns? Are you adept at working across teams, departments and time zones? Are you motivated by contributing to pipeline growth?
The ideal candidate is self-driven but also collaborative, highly metrics focused, diligent about A/B testing and ABM, and can be tenacious while wearing kid gloves. Additionally, the Director of Campaign Marketing will lead and grow a team of Campaign Managers located across two continents. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to talk with you.
You need to be well-organized, have experience in Account-Based Marketing, cross-functional marketing programs, integrated campaigns, and be current with the latest in martech. You should be comfortable working with sales teams, cross-functional marketing teams, executives, and partners. Strong candidates are self-motivated, proactive in understanding business needs, and take initiative.
- Build and execute integrated demand generation programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to ABM campaigns, nurturing programs, social media based campaigns, advertising, webinars and partner marketing programs
- Lead a currently small team of campaign marketers located in Mountain View and Amsterdam
- Work closely with sales development in Dallas, London and Amsterdam to ensure the proper flow of leads and the rollout of campaigns, including ABM campaigns
- Communicate all campaign plans, activities, and feedback through regular communication and follow up to the rest of marketing and to the sales organization
- Collaborate with other marketing and sales channels – sales, partner marketing, event marketing, product marketing, content marketing, communications, customer references, revenue operations and others to integrate communications and promotion of campaigns
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to stakeholders and sales teams
- Define budget needs and work within budget
- Drive campaign web page and asset page production
- Partner with PMM team on product launches and determine how best to infuse into campaigns
- Make recommendations about martech to use or drop
- 7+ years of high-tech B2B campaign marketing
- Team leadership experience, ideally of an international team
- A strong campaign marketer with rich experience in inbound marketing, ABM, content marketing, social strategy (organic & paid), lead nurturing, martech, audience targeting, advertising, content syndication, email and SEM, and events
- Excellent communication project management skills to influence, leverage, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- A learner who is able to comprehend and grow knowledge of high-tech B2B trends, complex products and messaging
- Deep analytical skill set to identify insights and optimize execution of campaigns/programs
- Enterprise Software and/or SaaS experience
- Strong proficiency in SFDC, Marketo and Salesloft
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of BloomReach are considered property of BloomReach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.