We are looking for a Events/Field Marketing Manager to plan and execute marketing events in the UK, Benelux, DACH and elsewhere in Europe. These events span the whole spectrum of field marketing, though most will be demand generation focused. As such, the Field Marketing Manager will be strong in harvesting B2B leads from her events and in working with the field sales and partner teams to make sure the events meet their needs.
- Plans and executes trade shows, roadshow, community and company events with guidelines from the Global Events manager;
- Defines event goals and objectives so they support demand gen and/or other goals;
- Executes all three phases of an event program: pre-event, during event, and post-event. This includes logistics, administration, planning and preparing event materials, plus pre and post event marketing;
- Makes sure that all events are carried out within budget and quality standards, and that they generate the necessary volume of leads;
- Collaborates with sales and partners to drive sign-ups and event success;
- Coordinates with sponsors to drive successful joint events;
- Does briefing of onsite staff and handles guiding speakers;
- Drives and evaluates event outcomes and measures ROI and efficiency of events using marketing automation and Salesforce;
- Proactively comes up with new interesting events to organize;
- Provides input for the overall event strategy.
The Events/Field Marketing Manager must be enthusiastic, positive and full of energy. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential and excellent planning, time management, organization, and presentation skills are a must. You should be a great team player as well to be able to work independently. Irregular hours are sometimes required given the nature of events at a global company.
- 3+ years of experience in field marketing, with a focus on demand generation;
- Strong B2B field/event marketing track record, preferably in the software industry;
- Strong communication skills – written and oral;
- Fluency in English. Full proficiency of another European language, such as Dutch, German or French is an advantage;
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time;
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment;
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box;
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from marketing data in Salesforce to report on event outcomes
- Analytical and attention to detail;
- Technology and internet affinity.
- Based either in Amsterdam or London.
What we offer
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development. Work in the heart of London or Amsterdam with a team of fiercely intelligent, international coworkers and the world’s biggest brands. You’ll love our flat, non-hierarchical structure, open(-source) mentality, our commitment to excellence and the fierce loyalty with which we value our team members.