Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Bloomreach is the leader in commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform that utilizes the full spectrum of commerce data, from product to customer, alongside content management capabilities, and AI-driven search, merchandising, and personalization in one flexible, API-first platform. We serve over 700 global brands including Albertsons, Staples, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer, and power $200 billion in digital commerce experiences annually.
Our mission for our team is to make careers at Bloomreach the most impactful professional experience of people’s lives. Bloomreach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. At Bloomreach we have created a safe space and actively encourage Bloomreachers to bring their whole selves to work, embracing what makes each person in our company unique.
As our products continue to evolve and our customer base grows, we are seeking a hands-on Solutions Architect who can lead the technical aspects of our product implementation efforts with customers to support our rapidly growing business. This challenging role combines the jobs of a technical engineering lead, communicator, and consultant. Our Solutions Architects work with both internal and customer teams to assess business risks, guide the technical integrations process, assist with technical problem solving, and help manage and prioritize technical issues and resources. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, and a solid technical background are key elements for success in this role.
What you'll do:
- Identify and effectively communicate project requirements with a diverse group of roles within our customer's organizations to keep customers on plan and on schedule
- Help identify, troubleshoot, and address technical risks and issues with web service integrations, from backend performance to web frontend UI issues
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of our products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements
- Validate functional discovery, scope, and solution design decisions for product integrations
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality
What you'll bring:
- BS in Information Systems/Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering, consulting) working in complex IT environments
- Expertise with e-commerce platforms (Oracle Commerce/ATG, IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware, etc.)
- Familiarity with search technologies such as Endeca, Solr, Elasticsearch
- Detail oriented, with very strong technical problem solving and debugging skills
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery, with strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Health Care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities - every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer.
We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.