Bloomreach is the leader in digital and commerce experience™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers and B2B companies who want to grow their revenue online while delivering each of their customers a premium, personalized experience. brX is the only platform that combines content and experience management with market-leading, AI-driven search, merchandising and personalization together in one efficient, modern platform.
Bloomreach serves over 250 companies globally including Neiman Marcus, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commerce platforms.
As our products continue to evolve and our customer base grows, we are seeking a hands-on Solutions Architect who can lead the technical aspects of our product implementation efforts with customers to support our rapidly growing business. This challenging role combines the jobs of a technical engineering lead, communicator, and consultant. Our Solutions Architects work with both internal and customer teams to assess business risks, guide the technical integrations process, assist with technical problem solving, and help manage and prioritize technical issues and resources. A strong customer orientation, exceptional collaboration skills, and a solid technical background are key elements for success in this role.
What you'll do:
- Identify and effectively communicate project requirements with a diverse group of roles within our customer's organizations to keep customers on plan and on schedule
- Help identify, troubleshoot, and address technical risks and issues with web service integrations, from backend performance to web frontend UI issues
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of our products and how they can be leveraged to meet customer requirements
- Validate functional discovery, scope, and solution design decisions for product integrations
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality
What you'll bring:
- BS in Information Systems/Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Experience in advanced technical positions (software engineering, development, solution engineering, consulting) working in complex IT environments
- Expertise with e-commerce platforms (Oracle Commerce/ATG, IBM WebSphere Commerce, SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud/Demandware, etc.)
- Familiarity with search technologies such as Endeca, Solr, Elasticsearch
- Detail oriented, with very strong technical problem solving and debugging skills
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery, with strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.