Blokhaus is a marketing & communications group specializing in the blockchain space. Unlike other categories, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects move at an extraordinary pace, blending popular culture with technology like never before. Blokhaus provides the services needed for projects and brands to resonate with users and stand out from the noise.
The discipline of Account Management exists to create an environment for great work to thrive. Account Management sets the tone, pace and ways of working. Account people have to weigh and balance client needs with agency ambitions to determine the vision, and then make sure everyone is clear on that vision and how to get there. Account Managers create a path to getting to great work that moves our clients’ business and delivers on Blokhaus’s unmatched creative ambition.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage account logistics flawlessly, from schedules to budgets to talent to legal approvals
- Anticipate client and team needs and provide proactive solutions to keep the agency team one step ahead
- Monitor and inform the team on contextual, competitive and business landscapes
- Cultivate a relationship with key day-to-day clients
- Lead status meetings with clients, including partnering with key team members to ensure the status document is updated accurately
- Travel overnight in order to fulfill essential functions and key responsibilities
- Work outside of normal hours of operation, as needed, in order to fulfill essential functions and responsibilities
- Passionate about blockchain, Tezos & marketing
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics to drive data-driven business decisions.
- Continuously add value through effective project management, dedicated prioritization and efficient execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and juggle complex projects in a dynamic multi-departmental and collaborative team environment under extremely tight deadlines
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced startup-like environment
- Results and deadlines driven with an ability to execute. Willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to execute on deadlines in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or equivalent Google Docs service required.
- Ability to travel up to 15% (includes possible overnight and/or international travel)
- Ability to work outside of regularly scheduled work hours as needed
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Exposure to the Blockchain industry or experience in financial services.
- Motivated by Blokahaus’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years of meaningful experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organization.
- Advanced experience in project management, analytics or quality assurance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Unlimited paid time off