Are you interested in taking your career to the next level by leading, owning, and executing marketing programs where you can personally make a significant impact?
Blockstream is looking for a Marketing Manager who wants to take part in one of the most exciting technology areas today and help expand our marketing efforts as we continue building out our business and products.
As the Marketing Manager, you will lead the development of marketing programs and plans that support the Blockstream brand and help us reach our strategic company objectives. You will work cross-functionally with business development, engineering, product, and other internal teams to ensure we are moving forward on your plans and meeting the needs of our key audiences. Reporting into the head of Marketing, you will be measured on your ability to identify and prioritize critical marketing activities, keep projects on track, and achieve results.
As an early member of the Blockstream Marketing team, you have the ability to shape the team as it grows, drive your career, and build and practice skills that are top of mind for you. You will enjoy a fast-paced creative atmosphere of a well-funded FinTech Series A startup, excellent benefits, and flexible working schedule as well as an option for partial telecommute.
- Manage strategic projects and campaigns from start to finish, including coordinating activities across various marketing functions that are required to come together to achieve the desired results.
- Share in execution of marketing activities required to get the job done, such as: overseeing the creation of video, design, and content deliverables; managing website and marketing system enhancements; setting the strategy for product launches, events, and other campaigns; and more.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the marketing function by identifying and executing on strategic opportunities.
- Collaborate with all internal teams and across all levels to incorporate the best ideas from anywhere in the company and aim for internal alignment.
- Interface with vendors, partners, and other external stakeholders to ensure cohesion and efficiency in executing joint marketing plans.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other related Master's degree a bonus.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or related function.
- Extremely comfortable in a highly technical environment.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes along with the team to get things done — we’re a startup!
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Ability to take abstract concepts and simplify them into key messages.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong work ethic.
- Able to thrive in a dynamic environment, prioritize what needs to get done, and lead others in collaborative execution against plans.
- Experience with enterprise software, blockchain technology, open source, and/or Bitcoin preferred.
- Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to email@example.com. We would like you to focus on your major
- Place the text "Marketing Manager" in the subject line.
- Tell us why you are excited to work for Blockstream.