Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology powerhouses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
Blockstream is looking for a talented individual to join the Mining team to lead product marketing to optimize revenue. This person will work directly with the Mining Commercial team and Marketing team reporting to the Global Head of Sales for Mining.
- Create concise and compelling core product messaging that embodies key product attributes, including value proposition, positioning, and differentiation
- Plan, prioritize, and execute go-to-market initiatives with clear performance metrics to raise product awareness, adoption, and achieve category leadership
- Ideation and curation of all product marketing materials to support all audience segments, at all sales funnel stages, i.e., fact sheets, decks, website, blogs, webinars, adverts, etc.
- Create marketing briefs and strategic plans by effectively defining an actionable insight, state a shared objective, articulate how to achieve said objective, and show how the plan will be measured for success
- Champion conference and partnership initiatives, by identifying, pitching, negotiating, and executing on all conference needs, including panelist placement, media interviews, booth setup, demo slideshow creation, 1-pagers, swag, etc.
- Promote product via social media by engaging with community regularly, curating creative assets to entice viewership, and advertising public appearance and company successes
- Participate in product pricing/positioning/packing discussions with the sales team to make recommendations on sales funnel acceleration and optimization
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with sales and other internal key stakeholders to effectively solicit input into a strategic vision and proactively resource, implement, and execute on the action
- Comprehensive knowledge of competitors and product suites to achieve fluid, thorough analysis of landscape to make informed messaging updates and detailed marketing plans
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 7+ years in product marketing or product management role at an enterprise level (Fortune 1,000)
- Proven track record of successful product launches and enabling a direct sales team
- Bias towards execution, and yet an instinct for big picture thinking
- Experience writing marketing plans
- Comfort with data and strong analytical rigor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfort interacting with all levels of the organization
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment