Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology powerhouses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
In this role, you will be responsible and accountable for all of the office administration tasks to support our new and growing office on beautiful Victoria. Your duties will include filing and mailing, submitting expense reports, ordering supplies, scheduling, making travel arrangements, and you will oversee our Blockstream store management. You will run the office operations smoothly and effortlessly and you will gain valuable startup experience to advance your career. And you will enjoy working with a small team of bright and friendly people.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with office administration duties in a company like FedEx, Kinkos, Staples, or an accounting firm is highly desirable
- Energetic, dynamic personality
- Punctuality, accountability and responsiveness
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Business or marketing experience is a plus.
- Mandarin proficiency is a plus.