Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology powerhouses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Director of People to attract and retain top talent across the globe. You will hit the ground running and own the full cycle recruiting experience- everything from sourcing and scheduling interviews to closing top candidates. You have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and potentially lead the future Blockstream recruiting team. If you thrive in creating a best-in-class candidate experience and want to be involved with a leading industry disruptor, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Own full-cycle recruiting across the organization, technical and non-technical roles alike.
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Partner with hiring managers and senior leaders to understand their team and overall organization needs and deliver qualified, prepared, and passionate candidates to meet those needs.
- Provide guidance and training to hiring managers and interviewing teams on interviewing best practices.
- Partner with our Marketing team to develop and improve our employer brand strategies.
- Report on key recruiting metrics and utilize them to drive changes in processes and reveal insights.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Have a passion for all things recruiting.
- Thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and follow-through, both internally and externally.
- A natural networker who attends meetups, conferences, and events as a way to attract candidates.
- Experience partnering with and influencing hiring managers and senior leaders to build out effective, efficient and inclusive processes.
- Bitcoin experience as a user and/or developer is a plus.