Blockstream was founded in 2014 by Dr. Adam Back and a group of fellow cryptographers and engineers passionate about Bitcoin and its potential to change the future of finance. Focusing on building fundamental Bitcoin infrastructure, Blockstream quickly grew into one of the leading technology power houses of the industry.
Through our sidechain technology (the Liquid Network), wallets (Blockstream Green, Blockstream Jade, AQUA), mining colocation (Blockstream Mining), satellite network (Blockstream Satellite), and protocol contributions (Bitcoin research, c-lightning), we are proud to be making global peer-to-peer finance a reality.
In this role, you will be supporting our users across a wide range of products. You will need to learn fast and be adaptable, helping both individual users and businesses get the most out of our products. Our support systems have a lot of room for improvement and this role has the potential to make a huge impact on a critical part of our business.
- Address support requests through form submissions, email, and social media.
- Contribute to scaling our support systems by developing macros and Help Center articles.
- Relay user feedback to our product teams to assist with the prioritization of features and bug fixes.
- Extensive experience with using Bitcoin products (software and hardware wallets, bitcoin nodes, exchanges)
- Native English-language skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in a support role for a technology company
- Basic skills using tools such as Zendesk, GitHub, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Basic Markdown and HTML/CSS skills
- Tell us why you are excited to work for Blockstream. We read cover letters!
- Share with us any exciting writing projects you’ve worked on, especially if it’s Bitcoin-related