Pioneering advancements in blockchain technology infrastructure, Blockstream is the leading company extending Bitcoin at the protocol level to support a broad range of new asset types and financial markets. Blockstream supports values of decentralization, privacy, end-to-end security, user control, and open, permissionless innovation.
As our test engineer, you will perform manual tests on our apps, making sure they satisfy functional requirements. Your objectives are organizing test plans according to requirements, conduct tests, and report outcomes. You will be part of a dynamic and distributed team and will have the chance to deeply understand the open-source development software lifecycle and bitcoin-related software.
Check out the latest news on our Blockstream Green wallet:
- Collaborate in the design of test plans for new features and releases;
- Triage reported defects, verify and reproduce regressions;
- Document bug reports and update according to different phases of issues lifecycle;
- Coordination with team members on the organization and execution of testing activities;
- Manual tests on mobile apps (Android, iOS) and desktop apps on Windows, Mac and Linux;
- Monitor GitHub issue trackers and support channels for new bug reports, reproduce issues reported by users and report outcomes to the team.
- Experience with Git
- Demonstrated experience with command line tools
- Demonstrated experience with Linux
- Bitcoin experience as user
- Tell us why you would be excited to work for Blockstream and please do not be shy to send a Cover Letter in addition to your resume!