What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team!
About Your Team
Our User Journeys product management team works cross-functionally to create a seamless user experience for our clients to buy, sell, and earn cryptocurrency. Our team grows BlockFi's audience by obsessively analyzing acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention data along with qualitative feedback to ensure we continuously prioritize the voice of our clients and deliver the right value proposition. Your colleagues at BlockFi are pragmatic problem solvers that are excited to tackle the most interesting challenges in the Crypto-FinTech arena.
As Senior Product Manager on the User Journeys team, you will drive product roadmaps across both web and mobile apps with the ultimate goal of driving engagement and retention. From feature discovery to client loyalty initiatives and running A/B and multivariate testing, this role requires creativity, empathy, and analytical expertise. You will need to lean heavily on the process of developing hypotheses and bring them to life through research, design, testing, measurement, and iteration.
This is a high visibility role with regular interactions with senior management and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Drive the product strategy and execution for your product team, partnering with Design, UX Research, Product Marketing, Engineering, Analytics, and other stakeholders to refine our growth strategy for driving client engagement, retention, & revenue.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data insights when making product and feature trade-offs while tying our product strategy to company vision.
- Define OKRs for your team to measure success and engage with other product managers to develop growth metrics and enhancements for their products.
- Apply hypothesis-driven development processes to drive user growth and engagement through experimentation, iteration, and learning.
- Contribute to the A/B and multivariate testing roadmap ensuring cross functional teams are aligned on experimentation goals.
- Steer the holistic view of your product suite across integration (client and technical) points to provide a superior seamless product experience from daily improvements to longer-term strategies.
- Advocate for and mentor team members in building an inclusive environment of teamwork, risk-taking, and trust.
- 5+ years of product management experience with 3+ years of success in Growth Product Management within a rapidly scaling technology environment. FinTech and/or Crypto experience is a big plus!
- Strong experience leveraging data insights (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs.
- Extensive experience with martech solutions including Customer Data Platforms (i.e Segment), A/B Testing (i.e Launch Darkly), Product Analytics (i.e Amplitude), and more.
- Proficient with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence).
- Able to execute independently while maintaining transparency and collaboration with a larger team.
- Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities across multiple teams that are geographically dispersed.
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand