What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is seeking Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team
About Your Team
Product Marketing at BlockFi is a highly cross-functional role partnering with many teams to develop, launch, and scale products. Product Marketing partners with Product, Engineering, Design to build products; and collaborate with Growth Marketing, Creative, Customer Insights & Research to launch campaigns which increase brand awareness and product adoption globally.
Product Marketing at BlockFi works across the product development lifecycle from generating insights to shape the product, leading go-to-market efforts, and helping scale and deliver revenue and user goals.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Consumer will champion the voice of the customer when developing and marketing our products. You will ensure the right customers are getting the right messages about the right products through the right channels at the right time. You are a strategic thinker, skilled storyteller, and are comfortable yielding data to uncover insights.
You will showcase an understanding of product strategy, growth tactics, research scoping, go to market planning and execution, and cross functional coordination. Your orientation toward strategic thinking, exceptional communication, and deep empathy for our clients will serve a global community of all backgrounds.
You are a seasoned yet nimble individual with a proven ability to execute, build scalable processes and systems within high-growth organizations.
- Oversee BlockFi’s consumer products and partner with marketing to create a unified brand and marketing experience across the products.
- Define the target audience for your product and segment the population based on fundamental research
- Drive go-to-market strategies, including targeting, segmentation, product positioning, value propositions, creative messaging, marketing channels, and budgets
- Work with Analytics to clearly define and measure the customer journey, customer engagement, and hero metrics that align with positive outcomes for customers and the business
- Have deep empathy and clearly articulate customer pain points through qualitative and quantitative research, and develop product and marketing solutions that meet those needs
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is represented in every customer facing product and marketing interaction
- Partner with Customer Success to intake client feedback and incorporate into product and marketing roadmaps
- Exceptional communication skills, you can communicate clearly and effectively across all stakeholders
- 6-8 years of experience in Product Marketing, Product Management, Growth Marketing, or Head of Marketing roles
- Experience as a PMM launching products and consumer campaigns
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment with diverse priorities
- Experience with fintech and/or cryptocurrency consumer brands is strongly preferred
- BA/BS degree; MBA a plus
We benefit from the great work our employees do each day. That is why we are committed to providing a variety of awesome benefits to help them live their best lives.
- Competitive salary because we value your experience and expertise
- Unlimited vacation / sick days because everyone deserves time for R&R
- Employer contribution towards health coverage (including vision & dental) because your physical health and well-being is important to us
- Various fringe benefits such as 401k, Parental Leave, FSA/HSA, and Employee Assistance Programs because health coverage is more than just choosing your yearly plan
- Flexible work environment because we are a geographically dispersed team and we believe in balance
- Pet insurance because all of your beloved family members should have coverage too
- Weekly lunch stipend because there is such a thing as a free lunch!
- A close-knit team of enthusiastic, collegial and driven people to work alongside in a highly meritocratic environment because teamwork makes the dreamwork
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand