What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all.
About the Team & Role
We are looking for a People Operations Analyst to join our team to support our company’s rapid growth. Our team is the core of our success and what makes BlockFi special, and this person will play an instrumental role in driving this moving forward. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with our People Operations team and will support the areas of HR tools administration, onboarding, compensation, payroll, and data & reporting.
- Ownership of data integrity across all sources of employee data which includes entry, processing, and auditing, while reviewing for accuracy and completeness
- Collaborate with the People Team across onboarding, compensation, payroll, DE&I, and benefits
- Coordinate onboarding efforts for all new hires across our global team
- Administration of performance management, PEO, HRIS, and various tools
- Utilize data analysis and visualization to support our growing global team
- Develop strong relationships across teams, embodying a client-centric approach
- 1-2 years of work experience with a strong focus on client service, data analysis, and reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or GSuite - Excel or Google Sheets knowledge is a plus!
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who loves to learn, actively seeks solutions, and identifies process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, Payroll, Goal setting, and ATS software
- Ability to discreetly work with confidential and sensitive data
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission and values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other and enjoy the work we do - so should you!