BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Client Service at BlockFi
We’re looking for a Client Service Associate to join our growing team and take on responsibilities including:
- Quickly build trust with clients through leading a best-in-class onboarding experience
- Responsible for managing client communication and engagement during the first portion of the client journey
- Drive revenue and client engagement - drive our pipeline of leads into completed applications and convert applications into funded accounts
- Actively engage with our client base from point of application through underwriting and funding
- Assess client satisfaction and extract key business needs/issues to inform future renewal and churn risk
- Align with leadership regularly to discuss and optimize account onboarding strategy and share client feedback across functions
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset, constantly thinking ahead and anticipating client needs and/or concerns, while keeping their business goals top-of-mind
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of industry experience in a client-facing role
- Fluency in Italian and English
- An understanding of blockchain technology and crypto assets
- Eagerness to learn and help BlockFi scale
- Experience with communication, sales and conversion
- The ability to network and build relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excited to work in an early-stage company and have a high impact on the future of the company’s growth
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to our London Relationship Management Team Lead.
Qualified applicants should respond with cover letter and resume.
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee