BlockFi's mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
As a member of the Partnerships team at BlockFi, you'll play an important role in the expansion of BlockFi’s products. Your goal is to identify, evaluate, and execute performance partnerships (paid ads, affiliates, sponsorships, events, influencers, etc.) that will provide step-function growth for our product. As a successful candidate, you thrive in ambiguity, are resourceful, and persistent. Your job is to help us grow new retail accounts and should have a passion for selling and pipeline management.
- Identify key partnerships to grow the user base and drive engagement for the Blockfi retail product suite
- Own full lifecycle of partner engagement, deal-making, and partnership implementation for growth-centric partnership models
- Build lead lists, outreach campaigns, and source deals from all over the world
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Evolve existing business models and help establish new commercial propositions with a focus on profitability and payback
- Work closely with leaders from product, marketing, sales, and engineering teams to launch initiatives and scale existing business
- Execute in a fast-paced and constantly-evolving environment
- At least 3 years of direct selling experience, exceed quota month over month selling performance partnerships at a fintech, crypto or financial services firm
- Strong commercial and product instincts and the ability to prioritize and guide cross-functional teams through competing demands and complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.