BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
The Product Marketing Manager will have superb project management skills and will work cross-functionally to support BlockFi’s growth by bringing a data-focused approach to developing, launching, testing, and reporting on market exposure/awareness, educational, and conversion based programs. The ability to manage multiple milestones and deadlines while keeping stakeholders updated on your progress is critical to this role.
- Own go-to-market roadmap from ideation and positioning, to announcement and promotion
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, Design, and Customer Success leadership to improve and support our pipeline and launch new products; coordinate specific feature launches
- Help shape how clients’ needs and wants inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
- Ensure that internal, customer-facing teams know how to best represent the technical benefits of the product:
- Collaborate with marketing to hone key messaging, provide demos to all client-facing teams, and make sure the website will get updated before the next go-to-market
- Serve as a product expert for marketing teammates, tracking metrics and reporting on any shifts in the market
- Develop and execute on multiple aspects of product marketing; from market research and positioning to education and engagement campaigns
- Work with the greater marketing team to share findings and continuously improve our marketing funnel
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Product Management
- Experience creating & implementing consumer segmentation based on demographics, attitudes, behaviors, and customer lifetime value
- Demonstrated record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Experience successfully developing and launching go-to-market strategy
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills
- Experience creating compelling consumer content strategies and sales enablement materials
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Passion and knowledge of fin tech and/or crypto is a major plus
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.