BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re looking for a Sales and Relationship Analyst or Associate to help us launch into our next phase of growth. You’ll join our Institutional team and support our relationship management efforts, developing deep and fruitful connections with institutional partners. This role will be primarily responsible for supporting the firm’s initiatives in the crypto native space.
If you’re excited to join a highly innovative and motivated team working to bridge the gap between new tech and institutional finance, we’d love to hear from you.
- Manage Institutional Relationships and significantly grow our Institutional Revenue
- Originate new institutional clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Build strategic partnerships with service providers and key actors in the crypto ecosystem
- Understand the challenges of our institutional clients and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- 2+ years of experience in traditional financial services or fintech sales
- Proven ability to manage the complete sales process from prospecting to closing with an ownership mentality
- Passionate about crypto currencies and a base understanding of the crypto ecosystem
- Enthusiasm about BlockFi’s products and business model
- Ability to represent the company’s culture and values to our institutional counterparties
- Inclusive team player attitude
- A ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude where no task is too small
- Start-up mindset
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee