BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
The Strategy & Analytics team works cross-functionally to support BlockFi’s growth by providing a clear picture of historical and projected performance, and by making data-driven recommendations to leadership. We are seeking a strategic thinker with analytics experience to join the Strategy & Analytics team to focus on growth and performance marketing analytics and insights.
- As the point person for Growth / Marketing analytics on the Strategy & Analytics team, report directly to the Director of Strategy & Analytics while also working closely with the heads of Marketing and Business Development to produce meaningful insights about our client base, promotional offers, campaign performance, retention and attrition, channel performance, acquisition funnel, etc.
- Develop insights and recommendations from analyses to identify new opportunities for growth as well as optimizations to our current business (e.g., improving acquisition, engagement, and retention, channel spend optimization, segmenting our clients, etc.)
- Work closely with data engineers / scientists on our Data Infrastructure team to produce analyses, Tableau visualizations and dashboards, and reports on key metrics and trends
- Beyond Growth / Marketing focus, support Strategy & Analytics team on additional ad-hoc strategic analyses to better understand our business and make data-driven recommendations for growth
- At least 4 years experience in a marketing, business, or strategy analyst role, or management consulting experience at a top-tier firm
- Deep experience with analytics (utilizing Excel and other tools) and ability to communicate complex topics and recommendations in clear and concise reports, charts, and slides
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (ideally Tableau)
- Ability to go beyond the data and understand the “so what”, to translate findings into key insights and actionable recommendations
- Ability to structure analyses to answer open-ended questions, making logical assumptions and utilizing data from disparate and occasionally messy data sources
- Ability to independently manage work from end to end without significant support
- Strong teammate that works well with various functions across the organization
- Intellectual curiosity, and desire for personal and professional improvement
- Past experience in a Growth / Marketing position and is a major plus
- Passion and knowledge of fintech and/or crypto is a plus