BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
You’ll be our first Partnership Success Manager, with the huge opportunity to scale our growth function by supporting our diverse set of growth partners. You will manage all of our partnership projects from affiliates, events, influencers, sponsorships, and product partnerships. You will collaborate closely with teams throughout the company and report directly to the VP of Partnerships & Business Development with the opportunity to build your skillset and directly impact the success of our business.
We are looking for an expert communicator and project manager, someone who is able to manage multiple stakeholders with diverse perspectives. The right candidate has a track record of taking initiative and thriving in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Execute: Set the standard for how we work with external partners, interpret their needs, and manage workstreams to accomplish key objectives and support broader team strategy. Set achievable targets and meet deadlines.
- Expand: You will be responsible for launching new promos, acquisition strategies, and product launch strategies.
- Communicate: Listen attentively to partners’ needs to actively seek opportunities to align partner goals with BlockFi’s active initiatives.
- Structure: Inject project management acumen into growth partnerships and build structures around yourself to manage relationships, tasks, goals, and time.
- Team player: Collaborate effectively with teammates in growth, creative, operations, engineering, and commercial to raise the bar in executing all of our partnerships.
- Coordinate: Set direction and drive performance of a robust set of partners and stakeholders to meet core business needs.
- Support: When partners have events or need in-person support, BlockFi is happy to lend a hand.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience
- At least 3 years of partner management experience, managing partner programs in the fin tech, crypto, or personal finance space.
- A track record of managing high-impact partnerships with significant internal and external dependencies
- Experience developing and managing external relationships with senior leaders
- Strong commercial and product instincts and the ability to prioritize and guide cross-functional teams through competing demands and complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.