BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Analyst to join our team to support our team’s rapid growth in the coming year. Our team is the core of our success and what makes BlockFi special, and this person will play an instrumental role in driving this moving forward. You will have the opportunity to partner closely with the Recruiters in building structure, processes, and utilizing data to inform our decisions as we scale. You will report directly to the Recruiting Manager.
- Optimize ATS and supports recruiters in formalizing and tracking all aspects of the recruiting process: from sourcing, prospecting, interviewing, and closing
- Collaborate with Recruiting Manager to develop, execute, and manage the recruitment operations strategy to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist in the management, implementation, and off-boarding of recruiting tools and programs - Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Partner with Recruiting, People Operations, and hiring managers to understand and improve operational functions, analyze results, and build best practices to support initiatives - DE&I, compensation, onboarding etc.
- Work alongside Marketing & Design to produce original content to share across our employer branding channels
- Optimize the team's workflow, processes, documentation, and data management practices
- Develop recommendations for standardized metrics and reporting to share across organizations and Leadership
- 3+ years in a recruitment, talent acquisition, or recruiting operations role
- Experience working with an ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily and with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions and process improvements
- Startup or fin-tech experience a plus
- Data-driven with demonstrated experience building and maintaining reports
- Excited about BlockFi and what we’re building - familiarity with digital assets a plus
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi’s leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $48 MM of Series A and B funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.