BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re seeking an Associate Copywriter to draft, edit, and manage written content within the company.. In this role, you’ll be expected to set a high standard for quality across all channels, meet fast-paced deadlines, and help build the brand identity and voice of BlockFi within the cryptocurrency community.
- Drafting copy for the BlockFi website and mobile platform, whitepapers, case studies, and other written content.
- Making regular updates and improvements to our content offering.
- Generating creative advertising copy that’s clear, persuasive, brand aware, original, and relevant.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts with other team members.
- Amending or revising written material for ongoing marketing campaigns in response to feedback from stakeholders.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrating creative thinking in a multi-channel environment; actively pursuing new media and digital solutions.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience creating copy for an agency or brand.
- Understanding of branding needs in an integrated media environment.
- Familiarity with project management tools/platforms.
- Expertise in written and spoken English.
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.